Wednesday, February 11, 2009

PICTURES!!!

The sun setting over Deleware Lake

The tiniest maple leaf ever!


Pretty yellow berries


At the park was a giant hill that had eroded until it was just half a hill. It was totally awesome-looking, so Joshua walked into four inches of pretty chilly water to get a picture. >.<


This is the sledding hill that he thought would be a good idea to hike up. It was slushy, muddy, and steep. I was in my only decent pair of sneakers, but I agreed to it anyway. The picture doesn't quite do it justice. It was reeeeeeeeeeealy steep.


Top of the sledding hill



Josh thought it would be funny to take a picture of the "Reddick Shelter" sign because I thought it said "Redneck Shelter". Dork.


Then he found a lost relic and decided to take a picture.


My photographic skills^^

It's hard to see because of the lighting, but it's a torn open wasps' nest. Or some kind of flying, stinging insect nest. >.<



I was joking with Joshua that this tree was big enough to stuff him in if he kept taking the camera/phone from me.



This one's a bridge. Obviously.^^
I'm out of pictures for now, but I'll probably post more some other time. I'm new at the whole picture-taking, picture-posting process, but I'll get the hang of it.^^ 'Til next time!

1 comment:

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

Yay, for pictures!!

That looked like a lot of fun and what a wonderful day to get out!

Miss ya girl!