Saturday, February 7, 2009

Nature Walk!

Joshua and I took a nature walk today at the Fort Harrison State Park. It. Was. Awesome! I wasn't feeling well, but oddly enough, I felt better outside than I did at home. Maybe I'm allergic to my house? LOL Here are a couple pictures of my souvenirs. There are more pictures on Joshua's phone as soon as we figure out how to get them onto the computer. >.<

This is my fun little plant thing. I thought it was adorable. If you turn it so it's standing up, it looks like a tree from Whoville. Ya know, Dr.Seuss!
See! Just imagine it pink. LOL

Joshua actually managed to find me a flower in the middle of winter! It's dry and dead, but it's still pretty. Plus, the branch smells kinda minty, so it's like it's still alive. LOL



Like I said, there are more pictures. I'll have them up soon hopefully!

1 comment:

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

Oh my goodness, it really does look like the flower from Whoville. =) How cute!

I'm so glad that you were able to get out and get some fresh air. It does a body good, even more so than milk.=)