Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh, and also...

I ran into a problem with my "Cause of the Month". I did some reading, I cleaned out my closets, I wrote a post... Then I realized I didn't know what else to do. Heh... Yeah. I'll work on better planning for next month. >.<

Seriously though next month will be much better, I promise. I'm working now to get some ideas together, and I'm actually going to seek some advice from others rather than try to do it all on my own.

It's slighty embarassing that this month kinda flopped, but I'm looking at it as motivation to do better next time. Whoot!^^

1 comment:

Mrs. Kristy Rowell said...

Yay! For the update...Oh nooo, that means I have to update now. I'll get on that later on today. It's 2am right now. Long story that would cut into my 'sleep', if I told you.=)

NEwho, I LOVE your card. That is a must show us ladies how to do project in the near future!!!

Love ya lots Lady!